- When you are visiting our Website, we would like to use tracking technologies which automatically record and store information about you and your visit to our Website.
This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. We will not do this unless we have your permission. When you want to register in our website or login, If you are happy to give this permission then please tick the box set out next to the "I Agree" checkbox in the registration form. Please note that without using this technology, we cannot identify you and certain pages will not work.
With most Internet browsers you can configure your browser so that it refuses new cookies, prompts you to accept cookies or disables cookies altogether.
We also use session cookies which are generated by your browser to identify you and last only for the duration of your visit. This helps us to ensure the security of your session and also to keep you logged in while you access different pages in your account.
Last updated: 25 May 2012
- We would like to collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The internet domain and IP address from where you access our Website.
- The type of browser software and operating system used to access our Website.
- The date and time you access our Website.
- The pages you enter, visit and exit our Website from.
- If you linked to our Website from another Website, the address of that Website.
- Your user identity if you are logged in.
- Product(s) which you select to purchase in our website.
- Affiliates tracking numbers to detect who referred you to our website.